Many hours of work go into preparing, researching and writing a manuscript. It is, therefore, easy to miss spelling or grammatical mistakes and to be so familiar with the text that you don’t notice errors with consistency or structure. This is where a second pair of eyes can help!
If you have your manuscript professionally proofread before being submitted to a potential publisher, you are increasing the chances of your masterpiece being considered for publication. And if you are self-publishing your book, having an experienced proofreader check through your manuscript before sending it to print will help ensure its contents read well and reflect all your hard work.
- Spelling mistakes: We correct spelling throughout your manuscript in either UK (British) English or US (American) English, as you require.
- Correct use of punctuation: We ensure all punctuation is inserted and correctly used.
- Grammatical errors: We correct any grammatical mistakes.
- Consistency: We make sure that the use of capital letters, formatting and verb tenses are consistent throughout your manuscript.
- Sentence structure: We ensure your book reads well.
Our method of working is simple and effective:
We will confirm receipt of your sound files, notes or documents and clarify your requirements.
We Get To Work
We start working on your project!
You will receive your transcript or document in Microsoft Word via email within the timeframe specified, password protected if required for extra security.
We will invoice you for the works carried out for payment via BACs, PayPal or debit or credit card.
Manuscript Proofreading Instant Quote
Get In Touch