Business Friend’s proofreading services are led by specialists in the field of academia. Our aim is to put the final touches to all your hard work, ensuring your final document reflects your findings in the format required and with no spelling or grammatical errors. This includes:
- Correcting spelling mistakes: We correct spelling in either UK (British) English or US (American) English, as you require.
- Correcting punctuation: We ensure all punctuation is used correctly and that your sentence structure reads well.
- Correcting grammatical errors: We carefully read your document and correct all grammatical mistakes.
- Checking consistency: We ensure the use of capital letters, verb tenses and formatting is consistent throughout your document.
- Checking references and citations: If required, we check all cross references and citations to ensure accuracy.
- Showing and explaining our corrections: We use Track Changes so you can clearly see what we have changed. We will add comments in the document, or provide a cover email, to explain what we have amended, and why.
Our method of working is simple and effective:
Please Contact Us to discuss your project particulars and receive an accurate quote. Meanwhile, our Quote Calculators can provide a useful guide.
Once our quote is accepted, we will provide you with a password to upload your recordings, notes or documents via our secure encrypted upload facility. Or Contact Us to use another file transfer option.
We will confirm receipt of your sound files, notes or documents and clarify your requirements.
We Get To Work
We start working on your project!
You will receive your transcript or document in Microsoft Word via email within the timeframe specified, password protected if required for extra security.
We will invoice you for the works carried out for payment via BACs, PayPal or debit or credit card.