Business Friend’s proofreading services are led by specialists in the field of academia. Our aim is to put the final touches to all your hard work, ensuring your final document reflects your findings in the format required and with no spelling or grammatical errors. This includes:
- Correcting spelling mistakes: We correct spelling in either UK (British) English or US (American) English, as you require.
- Correcting punctuation: We ensure all punctuation is used correctly and that your sentence structure reads well.
- Correcting grammatical errors: We carefully read your document and correct all grammatical mistakes.
- Checking consistency: We ensure the use of capital letters, verb tenses and formatting is consistent throughout your document.
- Checking references and citations: If required, we check all cross references and citations to ensure accuracy.
- Showing and explaining our corrections: We use Track Changes so you can clearly see what we have changed. We will add comments in the document, or provide a cover email, to explain what we have amended, and why.
Types of Proofreading
Our professional proofreading service can be used for many documents that require accuracy and consistency throughout, including: